We invite professors, post-graduate students, people engaged in scientific research activities from universities RA and foreign countries to participate in the 26th scientific conference of GSU, dedicated to the 30th anniversary of University’s foundation.
The jubilee conference will take place on May 5, 2023 (starting at 11:00 am) in an online format.
The conference will be held according to the following fields of science:
- Physical-mathematical sciences
- Chemical sciences
- Biological sciences
- Technical sciences
- Ecological sciences
- Agricultural sciences
- Historical sciences
- Economic sciences
- Philosophical sciences
- Philological sciences
- Pedagogical sciences
- Psychological sciences
- Sociological and political sciences
- Geography, geology and geo-environmental protection.
In the section of Philological Sciences, the works carried out within the framework of the research project funded by State Committee of Science of RA under the code 21T-6B038 on the topic “The Sasna Tsrer” epic and European epic tradition, will be presented.
The languages of the conference are Armenian, Russian and English.
For participating to the conference, it is necessary to fill out an electronic application by April 25, 2023 using the following link: https://gsu.am/hy/electroniapplication/ and send reports to GSU e-mail addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted reports will be introduced during the conference and will be published as an article in GSU scientific periodical.
We inform that the scientific periodical of Gavar State University is included in the list of scientific publications acceptable by the RA Higher Qualification Committee.
Here are the technical requirements for the reports (articles):
- The scientific report should be between 5 and 10 pages, in Armenian, Russian or English, with computer layout, on B 5 size printing paper, in “GHEA Grapalat” font, with 1.12line spacing, 18 mm margins on all sides of the paper, pagination: at the bottom of the page (footer), orientation: center, margins: 1cm.
At the top, indicate the title in 10.5 pt font size (in capital letters, bold), one line below the title in the right corner in 10.5 pt font size it should be indicated the universal decimal classification code of the article (UDC,), then the author(s) last and first names (italic), academic degree and title (start with a capital letter, on a new line), position (start on a new line), one line below indicate the author’s e-mail address, leaving one line open, in 10.5 pt font size, italic and bold the summary of the report (an abstract) should be presented in the original language, where the goals, problems, methods of the research, as well as the main conclusions of the author, recommendations containing scientific innovation, should be written up to 150 words.
- Skipping one line, it is necessary to write “Keywords” (bold) and indicate the key words.
- Skipping two lines, outline the work, in 10.5 pt font size, at the end indicating also the date of submission to the editorial board, list of used literature and references. Citations must be made in the form of a computer reference with sequential numbering for reporting (from 1 to the last reference).
- At the end of the report, write in 10.5 pt font in two languages other than the language of the article: the title of the article, the author(s) surname, first name, academic degree and title, the position held, the author(s) e-mail address, summary and keywords.
- Latin and Greek letters, symbols, as well as formulas must be compiled with the “Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0” program, explanations of pictures and tables must be presented in the form of a picture with a font size of 10.5 pt.
- It is necessary to submit an opinion about the presented scientific report or a guarantee of the relevant department or scientific organization.
Reports that do not meet the requirements will not be accepted.
The authors/co-authors, who are not employees of Gavar State University, pay AMD 2,000 (two thousand) per page for the publication of the report, and another AMD 3,000 (three thousand) for getting a printed copy of GSU “Collection of Scientific Articles” making the transfer from any bank to the account number of “VTB Armenia” bank CJSC Kamo branch – 16021100146800. The transfer should be made within five days only after the acceptance of the article by the editorial board of the GSU Scientific Articles has been confirmed.
Should you have any questions, contact:
(0-60) 46-03-02, (0-60) 46-04-03, (0-60) 46-12-42, (0-60) 46-12-43։
Participation Form of Application /mandatory for completion/
|The title of the article|
|The professional section where participation is planned|
Organizing Committee of GSU Scientific Conference