The Faculty of Philology of Gavar State University invites specialists from the Republic of Armenia and abroad to participate in the international scientific conference entitled “Folklore and Literature” to be held on June 10, 2023, within the framework of the research project on “The Daredevils of Sassoun” epic and the European epic tradition” funded by the RA Ministry of ESCS Science Committee under the code 21T-6B038.
The conference will be held in a hybrid, live-online format.
The directions of the conference are the following:
a) modern issues of folklore, the epic “The Daredevils of Sassoun” and the European epic tradition,
b) modern issues of literature.
The working languages of the conference are Armenian, Russian and English.
The reports must not be previously published.
The publications must meet the following criteria:
- The scientific report should be between 5 and 10 pages, in Armenian, Russian or English, with a computer layout, on B 5 size printing paper, in “GHEA Grapalat” font, with 1.12 line spacing, with 18 mm margins on all sides of the paper, pagination: at the bottom of the page (footer), orientation: center, margins: 1cm.
At the top, indicate the title in 10.5 pt font size (in capital letters, bold), one line below the title in the right corner in 10.5 pt font size, indicate the universal decimal classification code of the article (ТДД, UDC, УДК), then the author(s) surname, first name (Bold), academic degree and title (start with a capital letter, on a new line), position held (start on a new line), one line below the author’s e-mail address is presented, leaving one line open, in 10.5 pt font size, italic ( Italic) and the summary of the report (аннотация, abstract) is presented in bold original language, where the goals, problems, methods of the research, as well as the author’s main conclusions and recommendations containing scientific innovation should be reflected.
The English summary of the article is mandatory and should be between 150 and 250 words, if the material is not in English.
- 2. Skipping one line, it is necessary to write “Key words” (bold) and indicate the key words.
- Skipping two lines, narrate the work in 10.5 pt font size, indicating at the end also the day, month, year of submission to the editorial board, list of used literature and references to literature. Citations must be made in the form of a computer reference, with sequential numbering for reporting (from the first to the last reference).
- At the end of the report, write in 10.5 pt font in two languages other than the language of the essay: the title of the article, the author(s) surname, first name, scientific degree and title, the position held, the e-mail address of the author(s), summary and keywords.
- Latin and Greek letters, symbols, as well as formulas must be compiled with the “Microsoft Equation Editor 3.0” program, explanations to the pictures and tables must be presented in the form of a picture with a font size of 10.5 pt.
- It is necessary to submit an opinion about the presented scientific report or the recommendation letter of the relevant department or scientific organization.
Submissions that do not meet the requirements will not be accepted.
To participate, you should fill out the application form below and send to the following e-mail address: email@example.com by March 14, 2023.
Electronic versions of the articles should be submitted by May 31, 2023.
The submitted articles will be published on free of charge basis, in a separate collection.
Participation Form of Application /mandatory for completion/
|The title of the report|
|The professional section where participation is planned|
Thank you for your cooperation.
Organizing committee of the conference